Pool Hours: 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
It is the responsibility of each resident to follow the guidelines for the pool in order to maintain a safe environment for all to enjoy.
- Please be considerate of other residents when inviting guests to use the pool. No more than four (4) guests per household should be at the pool. A resident of the community must accompany guests at all times. The pool cannot be reserved; all residents must have equal access to the pool during operating hours.
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) are to be accompanied by a responsible adult (someone over the age of 18), as required by the Indiana Health Department. This rule also exists for safety, to limit the HOA liability, and to ensure the pool is enjoyable for residents of all ages. Residents are encouraged to report unaccompanied children to Centerpoint Community Association Management or ask them to leave.
- Anyone using the pool does so at his or her own risk. The pool is an unguarded facility.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, especially in the pool.
- No street clothes or disposable diapers allowed in the pool.
- No running, pushing, or rowdy horseplay will be tolerated.
- No playing on the ladders or float line.
- No throwing hard objects (Frisbees, balls, etc.) in pool.
- No diving.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. No glass allowed on pool deck. Food and drink are not allowed on the deck area per Health Department regulations; trash must be placed in proper receptacles.
- When lightning is sighted, the pool area must be evacuated.
- The Association is not responsible for lost or stolen articles, accidents or injuries.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the pool!